Here we share some travel tips that Isa por ahí considered important to enjoy La Guajira:
- Always carry water with you, the water in Guajira is not drinkable.
- If you go to the high Guajira take with you cookies or sweets for the tolls of the Wayuú Indians.
- Have your bathing suit or shorts at hand to get into the rivers and beaches of the region.
- Always with camera in hand because here in La Guajira you will see the most incredible sunsets in the country.
- Take a Wayúu backpack made by a local artisan.
- Visit the middle and lower Guajira, you will be amazed by the rivers and nature.
- If you are going to go by car to the high Guajira always ask about the season, sometimes in the rainy season access becomes difficult.
- The malecon of Riohacha is beautiful, dedicate at least one day to visit it all.
- Always wear light and comfortable clothes, this area of the country can be quite hot.
- Don’t forget your insect repellent.
Find out about the invitation that Waya Guajira hotel made to Isa over there